liat videonya di youtube :
|Compare||Add to List|
|Draw Length Options for Each Cam Size||25.5-27.5″,
|FPS (ATA)||325 FPS|
|Mass Weight||4.5 LBS.|
|Draw Weight Ranges||30-40#,
Building upon the success of its ProEdge predecessor, the brings enough performance-enhancing upgrades to make any medal-seeking shooter hyper. The HyperEdge adds the all-new UltraFlex limbs, DFX Cams, with optional limb stop, and proven Zero Torque Cable Guard System to a dominant array of existing Hoyt Technologies. That means a high-power, torque-free shooting experience with the stability of a broad string angle and a rock-solid back wall. Hyperventilating? You should be. HyperEdge.
- Shoot-Thru Technology riser.
- Smooth, fast and powerful DFX Cam & ½ system.
- Dual Cable Stops for a solid back wall.
- Optional limb stop for a no-play back wall option, for comfort and consistency.
- Rotating cam modules allow easy adjustment without module replacement or a bow press.
- Multilayer laminate UltraFlex limbs.
- Synergy between DFX cams and UltraFlex limbs increases axle to axle at full draw, improving form, comfort and accuracy. (See diagram below.)
- Zero-tolerance limb to pocket connection for precision and accuracy.
- Zero Torque Cable Guard system eliminates torque for dead-on alignment.
- Modular Grip System allows you to fine-tune your grip pressure.
The UltraFlex limb system is already preloaded at rest, significantly reducing limb flex and cam travel through the draw cycle. The result is a dramatically broader string angle which promotes a neutral head position while aiming and a longer axle-to-axle at full draw for increased comfort and accuracy.
MODULAR GRIP SYSTEM
Our patent-pending modular grip system makes it easy to fine-tune your grip pressure by adjusting the grip angle on your bow. Standard with 4 grip modules to choose from, the HyperEdge gives you the freedom to choose a 0, +2, +4, or +6 degree grip angle, for a dead-center hold.
For those seeking an even harder back wall than already provided by the HyperEdge’s dual cable stop, we have included a limb stop option. If you are seeking a new standard of back wall rigidity, our first-ever limb stop option delivers.
EFFECTIVE STRING ANGLE AT FULL DRAW
Head position is vital to the consistency and accuracy of your shot. Our new UltraFlex Limb and DFX Cam Systems work together to deliver a dramatically broader string angle, an increased full-draw axle-to-axle measurement and a more optimal peep position. These innovations allow a more relaxed, strain-free posture at full draw, and reduce facial contact, string pressure, and eye fatigue at anchor.
The result is a 2016 30.5-inch bow that feels and performs like last year’s 34-inch equivalent. Yes, you read that right, your compact tree-stand or ground blind bow will feel and perform like a stable and forgiving 34-inch bow, and your 34-inch bow will perform like a 37-inch target dream bow. If the numbers don’t convince you, your experience at full-draw and your tightened arrow groups will.